- Apollo Kino OÜ, registry code 12383294 (hereinafter referred to as Apollo Kino or the cinema) reserves the right to change the times of the scheduled screenings and the format in which the films shown.
- It is prohibited to bring your own food and/or drink to the cinema auditoria. It is also prohibited to consume your own food and/or drink in the general area of Apollo Kino. Only food and beverages purchased from the Apollo Kino shop are permitted in Apollo Kino auditoria.
- Failure to comply with the prohibition will result in confiscation of your food and/or drink on entry until the end of the screening and/or removal from the cinema. Apollo Kino is not responsible for the spoilage of confiscated food or beverages. Apollo Kino reserves the right to apply a fine of EUR 200 to anyone entering the cinema with their own food and/or drink and/or to remove the respective cinema-goer from the cinema without refunding the ticket price.
- In order to ensure the safety of cinema-goers and to prevent them from entering the auditoria with their own drinks/food, Apollo Kino staff has the right to check their belongings at entrances.
The check is voluntary, but Apollo Kino staff have the right to refuse to admit to the cinema any person who refuses to have their belongings checked.
- Apollo Kino staff has the right not to admit to and/or remove from the auditoria any person violating Apollo Kino’s internal rules without refunding their ticket. In the event of a severe breach of the rules, Apollo Kino has the right to detain the offender until they are handed over to the police or security staff.