Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use of Apollo Cinema Tickets
- These Apollo Cinema (hereinafter referred to as Apollo Cinema) terms and conditions of sale and use of cinema tickets (hereinafter the Terms and Conditions) apply to the purchase of Apollo Cinema tickets from all information counters and self-service kiosks of Apollo Cinema, the Apollo Cinema website at https://www.apollokino.ee (hereinafter the Website) and the Apollo Cinema mobile application (hereinafter the App).
- The seller of the tickets is Apollo Kino OÜ (hereinafter the Seller), address Tartu mnt 80d, 10112 Tallinn, registry code 12383294, e-mail address email@example.com.
- The Terms and Conditions govern the legal relationship between Apollo Cinema and the purchaser of Apollo Cinema tickets (hereinafter the Customer).
- The locations of Apollo Cinema are those listed on the Website as cinemas of Apollo.
- Apollo Cinema reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice by publishing the new Terms and Conditions on the Apollo Cinema Website and/or the Apollo Cinema App. The new Terms and Conditions do not affect the content of contracts previously entered into. The legal relationship between the Customer and Apollo Cinema is subject to the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of placing the order.
- When purchasing a cinema ticket, the Customer confirms that they agree with these Terms and Conditions and that they undertake to act in compliance with them.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the law of the Republic of Estonia and the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia apply to the purchase.
PURCHASE OF CINEMA TICKETS
- The information counters of cinemas are open during cinema opening hours. Apollo Cinema opens at least 15 minutes before the start of the first screening, but not before 10:00 and will close 15 minutes after the start of the last screening.
- Cinema tickets for cinema screenings at Apollo Cinema locations can be purchased from the time the cinema programme is published on the Website, on the App or at the self-service kiosk, and tickets can be purchased up to 10 minutes after the start of each screening. It is not possible to buy tickets for a specific screening before or after this period.
- You do not have to be a customer of Apollo Club to purchase tickets.
- In order to personalise the purchase and receive the benefits of the Apollo Club, including those of Apollo Cinema, an existing Apollo Club account or registration as a member of the Apollo Club is required. The terms and conditions for registering as a member of the Apollo Club can be found on the Apollo Cinema Website.
- In order to purchase cinema tickets from the Apollo Cinema self-service kiosk, the Customer is required to follow the ticket purchase instructions at the self-service kiosk. Apollo Cinema tickets can also be purchased from the Apollo Cinema information desk. The correctness of the tickets and the refunded money must be checked at the self-service kiosk or information desk; later claims will not be satisfied.
- In order to purchase cinema tickets on the Website, the Customer must go to the Apollo Cinema Website at https://www.apollokino.ee and follow the ticket purchase instructions on the Website.
- To purchase cinema tickets from the Apollo Cinema App, the Customer must download the Apollo Cinema application from the app store on their own smart device. The App may contain links to websites owned or operated by third parties. The owner of the application is not liable for the operation, content or other features of third party websites. When opening these websites, the user must first agree to the terms and conditions of these websites before using them.
- Instructions for purchasing cinema tickets for the Customer (valid when purchasing tickets from the self-service kiosk, the Website and the App):
- The Customer selects the Apollo Cinema where they want to go, then selects the desired screening (hall, date and time) by pressing the button ‘SELECT SCREENING’.
- The customer selects the type of ticket, the number of tickets and the type of chair in which they want to watch the selected screening and presses the button ‘BUY TICKETS’/‘BUY TICKETS FOR THIS SCREENING’.
- The Customer selects suitable seats from the hall plan and confirms the selection by pressing the button ‘CONFIRM SEATS’.
- After confirming the desired seats, the Customer can check the information of the selected tickets, enter a gift ticket, gift card or campaign code and select the payment method for the cinema tickets. To receive the cinema tickets, the Customer must enter a valid e-mail address. The Customer selects the appropriate payment method to pay for the Apollo Cinema tickets of their choice by clicking on the button ‘SELECT PAYMENT METHOD’/‘PAY’.
- Before being sent to the payment environment, the Customer is asked to make sure that the selected cinema and the date and time of the tickets are correct and the Customer is also informed that by paying for the cinema tickets, the Customer loses the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The Customer can also use the Apollo Cinema Gift Card, the Apollo Gift Card and the Apollo Club Bonus Gift Card as a payment method by entering or scanning the gift card number.
- The Customer sees an overview of the payment methods available to them. By clicking on the payment method, the Customer enters the payment environment of the selected service provider.
- The Customer confirms the order and pays for the entire order in the selected payment environment.
- After making the payment in the payment environment, the Customer must press the button ‘RETURN TO MERCHANT’.
- Apollo Cinema will send an automatic e-mail to the Customer to the e-mail address provided by the Customer along with the invoice and the purchased cinema tickets.
- The cinema ticket is specific to the QR code and the cinema ticket allows the Customer to enter Apollo Cinema through the security gates by scanning the QR code on the cinema ticket at the self-service gates or showing the QR code ticket to a service person of Apollo Cinema. Cinema tickets can also be printed from any self-service kiosk at Apollo Cinema.
ORDER PRICE AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Cinema ticket prices are in euros and include VAT.
- The prices shown in the price list are valid for cinema tickets at the time of purchase. If the price has changed by the time of the cinema visit, the price in force at the time of making the order is valid. It is important that the Customer checks the prices in the order before making the payment.
- The customer is able to pay for the cinema tickets in advance and in full in the manners indicated in the shopping environment:
- Estonian bank links: Swedbank, SEB, LHV, Luminor, Coop Bank
- Visa/Mastercard (credit) card payment
- Telia and Elisa mobile payment
- Universal bank link of Montonio
- Universal bank link of Swedbank
- Apollo Cinema Gift Ticket
- A service fee may be added to the cost of a cinema ticket in accordance with the agreement between the Customer and the issuer of the bank or credit card or the payment solution provider.
- Payment is made outside the App in the secure environment of the respective bank link or payment solution provider. Apollo Cinema does not have access to the Customer's bank and (credit) card details.
EXCHANGE OF CINEMA TICKETS
- Apollo Cinema is not obliged to exchange the purchased cinema tickets and return the ticket money for unused cinema tickets. If the cost of new cinema tickets exceeds the cost of exchangeable cinema tickets, the Customer undertakes to pay the price difference. Apollo Cinema will not compensate for the difference in the price of an exchangeable cinema ticket if the ticket for a new screening happens to be cheaper.
- Apollo Cinema will not buy back cinema tickets or refund money for purchased cinema tickets unless the cinema screening is cancelled due to Apollo Cinema. Apollo Cinema will replace the tickets for the cancelled cinema screening with gift tickets. If the cost of new cinema tickets exceeds the cost of exchangeable or replaced cinema tickets, the Customer undertakes to pay the difference in price.
- Apollo Cinema has the right to make changes to the cinema schedule and to cancel in whole or in part the screening indicated on the confirmed and paid cinema tickets by forwarding the relevant notice to the Customer's contact details (e-mail address) indicated in their Apollo Club account. If a Customer is not registered in the Apollo Club, Apollo Cinema does not have the option to contact the Customer, in which case the Customer must contact Apollo Cinema to exchange tickets, receive gift tickets or have the money returned. In these cases, the tickets purchased for the cancelled session will be exchanged for gift tickets, new cinema tickets at the request of the Customer or the cost of the unfulfilled order will be refunded to the Customer within 14 days. Refunds will be made to the same current account from which the tickets were paid for. In the case of non-fulfilment of the order because of a situation where Apollo Cinema cannot hold the screening chosen by the Customer, for example if Apollo Cinema has to close the cinema for reasons beyond its control, if an evacuation is taking place or if a film file chosen by the Customer does not arrive to Apollo Cinema (on time) or if technical reasons beyond the control of Apollo Cinema arise. Apollo Cinema will not refund tickets purchased in the cases listed, but the Customer may exchange tickets or replace the tickets with tickets to another cinema screening suitable for the Customer. If the cost of new cinema tickets exceeds the cost of exchangeable or replaced cinema tickets, the Customer undertakes to pay the difference in price.
PROCESSING THE CUSTOMER’S PERSONAL DATA
- Apollo Cinema processes the personal data entered by the Customer (e-mail address) primarily for the execution of the order in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for Apollo Club users, which can be found at the address https://apollogroup.ee/tingimused/kasutustingimused/.
- If Apollo Cinema violates its obligations, the Customer has the right to demand performance of the obligation, refuse to perform their obligation, demand compensation for damage, demand a reduction in the price, delay performance of the financial obligation or withdraw from the contract.
- Apollo Cinema is not liable for any damage or any other consequences arising from incorrect data provided by the Customer.
- If you have any questions or wish to resolve complaints, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6800 700 (M-F 10-16).
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
- Disputes arising between Apollo Cinema and the Customer are resolved by the parties through negotiations.
- If an agreement is not reached, the Customer also has the right to apply to the Consumer Protection Authority (Endla 10A, 10122 Tallinn, www.ttja.ee) and the Consumer Disputes Committee (Endla 10A, 10122 Tallinn, https://komisjon.ee/et) for out-of-court settlement of the dispute or to Harju County Court.
- In addition, all customers have access to the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform at the address http://ec.europa.eu/odr, which is the electronic environment of the European Union through which complaints against online merchants can be resolved.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the Customer confirms that they have read the Regulations of Apollo Cinema and that they undertake to comply with these rules.
These Terms and Conditions are valid from 1 December 2021.